Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I've been tagged...


4 months ago...(Sorry Kels!) I've been not...paying attention... (LARGE things have been on my mind lately! ;)) Sounds like terrible fun, though!


{i've been tagged}

     
4 shows I watch:

1) Bones (I CANNOT for the life of me understand WHY more people don't watch this show. I. LOVE. IT.)
 
2) Jonathan Creek 
3) How I Met Your Mother
4) Nova

4 things I'm passionate about:

1) My Art (Even though it's sort of...far and few between, lately.)
2) Music
 
3) My Job (I LOVE my job!)
4) My Faith (Ditto! Darling Kels! It's just one of those core, unwavering beliefs...)

4 phrases I say a lot:

1) DUDE! (Yeah.  I'm all but 30 and still say, "DUDE!" about 20 billion times a day.)
 
2) Yes, Love?
3) Gah! (this is more used in texting, but it's still used a lot!
4) Seriously!? (Both as a question AND as a statement!)

4 things I have learned from the past:

1) Trust in my Heavenly Father and I can do anything.
2)  Mr. Rogers knew his stuff.
 
3)  Elementary school is the best!
4)  Life doesn't happen according to "my plan".  (And that's okay-see #1)
 
4 things I did yesterday:

1)  Ate Del Taco while watching Bones (season 3)
2)  Made The 5 White Frames for August
3)  Listened to JET
 
4) Watched it rain...and rain...and rain...and rain...
 
4 places I would love to visit:

1) Pennsylvania and DC for some American History.
2) Japan
3) England
4) The Jellyfish lake in Phuket.
4 things I'm looking forward to:

1) 8:30 am, August 10th, 2011  :)
2) The newest Dansie arriving.
3) The abundance of zucchini that late August always brings.
4) Weird, I know...but going back to work! I miss the routine...and my great Liberty friends!
4 things I love about spring:

1) Tulips

2) WARM SUN, but being able to still get away with cardigans.
3)  The end of school...
4)  The happiness that Easter brings! (okay...the giddiness the Easter/April Martha Stewart brings me...)
 
TAG! YOU'RE IT!! Now, it's you're turn, ANNNDEEE!!!, Miss Larson, Des! (I know how busy you are Des, but I'd LOVE to see your answers!)
 
Much Love,
 
j
 

2 comments:

life in red shoes said...

To say that you are passionate about music?
UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY ;)

word veri- optizerm, almost like optimism?

jonnajonna said...

RIGHT!?!?! ;)