Friday, January 13, 2012

Remembering Wholeness...


I have told about umpteen million people about this book...and about that many more have asked me about it.  Carol Tuttle's Remembering Wholeness is quite possibly the best, most helpful, validating, calming, amazing book I've ever read.  Her message is simple: connect with your "source" to claim the life you've always wanted.  Carol is an LDS author, but this is not an LDS book.  She shares her message in such a way that it's received by members of all faiths. Because I share many of her core beliefs, Remembering Wholeness really struck home with me.  Almost every single page of my copy is dog-eared, highlighted, underlined, filled with notes and thoughts or falling out from constant use.  I use this book in the morning...and then again before I fall asleep, after I read my scriptures.

I also have a TON of Carol's other goodies, too! MANY talks, other books and workbooks, and courses.  They were ALL worth it!  I can't believe how big of a blessing she's been in my life.

PLEASE visit Carol's site and have a peek around! All of her stuff is available under the store tab (It's been a LONG time since I've been able to find her books in stores!), but the rest of her site is pretty dang amazing too!

Hope you enjoy!

Much Love,

j

No comments: