Yeah...yesterday was Day 5. Day 5 didn't happen, because as it turns out, I actually had plans...
So, today gets to be Day 5 AND 6... Hang on... ;)
Day 5 - what you have learned in the past month...
- That portion sizes matter...and that 29 is a magic number.
- How to figure out a minor pentatonic chord.
- The beginning of 'Free as a Bird'.
- How to read The Circle of Fifths.
- I drink a lot more water while sucking on a Camelbak
- Spending $35 every two weeks on nails is worth it.
- To say what you feel...regardless of the outcome.
- (Don't hurt anyone's feelings when you say what you feel.)
- What you eat does matter...and that you can reverse the bad with a few weeks of the good.
- Most doctors know what they're talking about.
- Friends are the cheapest form of therapy.
- My hair looks much better when it's ALL black.
- Putting stroganoff in your ears results in a trip to the doctors...(NOT me...a kid at school...)
- Trusting others? EASY.
- Trusting MYSELF? So, so hard. (Especially when it turns out not the way you knew it would.)
- Doing yoga and pilates before bed relaxes my back and helps me sleep.
- So does melatonin...
- I miss Postum.
- And...I REALLY need a vacation.