Wednesday, April 8, 2009

M.U.S.E.


I've FINALLY finished my new business card for Starchild! I've decided to name both the Silver jewelry AND Starchild's "newsletter"*,
M.U.S.E.
M=music
U=unique
S=stars
E=eclectic
I've begun to build upon my ideas for the jewelry and can't wait to get started! We've decided that I'm gonna be the girl in Flashdance running around the backyard with my butane torch... ;)
*..."Newsletter" isn't quite the word or idea that I'm after though. Right now I don't have the resources, time or energy to make a full blown MAGAZINE but I'm so not thinking that I want to create a "church bulletin" style half sheet of paper either.
It's going to take some serious thinking time to put onto paper (and silver)what's forming in Starchild's collective minds...

j

No comments: