Monday, April 19, 2010

{5 loves...Design Tools}

Sorry I missed you yesterday!  I've been feeling a bit off lately and spent most of my day either sleeping...or outside in the sun.  My reward?  A fabulous burn that quickly went brown! :)

My {5 loves} this week are my favorite Design Tools.  I thought about it for a bit and finally went with the ones that are making me 1, happiest and 2, making my life easier at the moment.   In no particular order (I think that Provo Craft should give me a job...):





(This works with your Cricut!)



(Yes, I had to type the whole thing!)

I am absolutely IN LOVE with these 5 things.
I'll have to get some pics posted of the projects that I've MADE with them!




Much Love,
 
j

3 comments:

Megan Clark said...

I seriously want that sewing machine!! It looks fabulous, but I told myself I can't get another machine until my current one kicks it. Although with my luck, it will outlive me!

I also think that screen printing machine is awesome. I look at it almost every time I'm in Michaels. Maybe a birthday present...I'll have to put out pictures on the sly so my boy can get the hint ;)

Have a wonderful week!
XOXO

Heather Anne said...

fUN! k, when my mind returns to normal and is no longer thinking all things wedding... we should get together and have a craft night. You make b-e-a-utiful stuff!

jonnajonna said...

I love all of these toys...SO much! I also think it's kinda funny that I went with these, instead of Photoshop and Illustrator...the things that I'm doing the majority of my work in... I think it's because these are...FUN! :)