Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day: The Fourteenth...


Day 14 - put your ipod on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up...

 
YAY!  Today is the day that I've been waiting for!  I have over 7000 songs and books and scripture and videos and happy things on my iPod...it should be interesting to see what surfaces...  ;)
 
10 Totally Random Bits of iPod Bliss:
  1. Magical Mystery Tour - Cheap Trick, Greatest Hits
  2. All That's Yet To Come - Glen Burtnik, Welcome to Hollywood
  3. Suite From The Polar Express - Alan Silvestri, The Polar Express
  4. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down, The Better Life
  5. X-Ray Eyes - Kiss, Dynasty
  6. Ch. 03 Acts (New Testament).  Yep.  The Bible.
  7. Mother Dear - Styx, Equinox
  8. Ch. 24 Matthew (New Testament)
  9. Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd, (Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd)
  10. Here Comes Santa Claus - .38 Special, A Wild-Eyed Christmas Night
I LOVE that two Christmas songs and two New Testament chapters pulled up! 

Here's some fun info: I absolutely ADORE song #2 (and was chosen to add a blurb of ME on Glen's opening song when this happy CD is plugged into a computer!). I can play a bit of song #4 on my guitar, and song #9 is on my top 10 list of all time favorite songs. And of course, band #7 is my fave of faves...always and forever.  I heart Styx.  SO much...

Much Love,

j

No comments: