Friday, March 25, 2011

Day: The Thirteenth...


Day 13 - a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you...


Easy.

My Mom: for showing me what being a good mom, teacher, friend, wife, teacher, and awesome, creative person really looks and acts like.

My Dad: for my absolute love for music, teaching me about tools-and letting me know it's okay to use them, and for helping me figure out just what I'm looking for in a hubby.

B, seriously, the best brother anyone could ask for: for teaching me something new daily, for his love of the Gospel, for opening a new world for me, and for being the one who says, "Here's what I think you should do."

Andrea: for loving my B, loving me, her creative spirit, listening ear and hugs...and for the important job she's doing right now...

I love you all SO much.  Thank you...

Much Love,

j

No comments: