Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Serpent's Tale...


Late last night I finished one of the BEST books that I've read in a VERY long time: The Serpent's Tale by Ariana Franklin. I loved every minute of the dark mystery that takes place in the early 1170's-just after Thomas Becket's murder.

TST was published in August of '08, which is when I found Mistress of The Art of Death the first of the two novels. (Also one of my FAVORITE books!)

Both MotAoD and TST are very Bones-ish, which just happens to be one of my favorite shows...


Tonight I start Malice Domestic presented by Nancy Pickard. MD is March's T.R.A.S.H. selection and is an "anthology of Original Traditional Mystery Stories", written by numerous authors. And in true T.R.A.S.H. fashion, is the 3rd in the MD series. Visit our blog for more info! KJK T.R.A.S.H Bookclub. (Just click it...)
With a good book and a cup of chai...life is good!
j

No comments: