Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6 (blessedly important to me) Unimportant Things~


"Don't discount what's important to some, even if it's meaningless in your world".


Here is what you need to do:

1. List Six UNIMPORTANT Things That Make You Happy.

2. Mention and link to the person who tagged you

3. Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.


My Fave 6:


1: Dragonflies: my personal omen (READ 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho, PLEASE!)

2: The squeal of my fingers as they slide up and down on my guitar strings.

3: Finding a first edition of ANY book!

4: Pilot Precise Grip Extra Fine Rollerball pens. They make me feel like everything I create is Art.

5: Cooking without recipes and relying on taste and knowing.

6: The absolute JOY that comes from combining Mustard Yellow & Teal. I've never been happier!


Thanks to my fabulous Kaydee:

Loved you yesterday. Love you still. Always have. Always will.


I tag... The Girls on Douglas, Andrea D., BOTH Stephanie B's., Des, and my KatieBuck!

No comments: