Friday, August 27, 2010

Finally...



The 24th was the publishing date for my much anticipated MOCKINGJAY!!!!  It was a long, hard summer to wait for the third to come-I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!

But...the 24th came and went...and I didn't have my book.  WHY?  Because UPS didn't put it on the truck to deliver it until the NIGHT of the 23rd.  Rude.  (You pre-order so you can have it in your grubbies ON THE DAY IT'S RELEASED!)  The 25th rolled around and it wasn't dropped off until 6.  I was gone by then.  I didn't get to start reading until 11 that evening, and I was so tired that I fell asleep in the middle of chapter 2.  Sad.

Last night I put off everything else and let myself read.  I was able to make it to page 134 before passing out... and OH MY HONEST!!!!!!!!!  I can't STAND it!!  I want to know what happens, who wins, who lives, who dies, who she ends up with...IF she makes it...  The anticipation-that's showing up as pure anxiety-is KILLING me and I just can't read fast enough. 

Court, I promise that I'll have a good chunk-at least-down by Monday.  No more sleep.  No more food.  No other plans.  I promise. 


Don't bother me.  I'm reading...


Much Love,

j

No comments: