Monday, August 9, 2010

Home Ec...


Happy Birthday to ME!!! I just signed up for the possibly COOLEST Home Ec Class EVER! My life has been such a mess lately, with so many things up in the air. I want to change my Major and run away. The other day, I asked myself, "What EXACTLY do YOU want to do?" My answer? "I want to do this: Smile and Wave: HOME EC [Full Details & Registration]." So, the day before it begins on the perfectly auspicious day of 8/10, I did.

I'm still not sure about the rest of my life, but I'm happy about this. I am so excited for the joy it will bring-and I can't WAIT to get to make something snazzy out of my garden gnome fabric! :)

Much Love,

j

4 comments:

rachel said...

you want to change your major??? from graphic design, right? ohh, i hope it works. but, i hope that you're happy! i've been hearing about that home ec class and it sounds so fun, especially since rachel is doing it! <3

Megan Clark said...

Oh man, I wanted to take that class sooo bad!! I will have to live vicariously through you :) And trust me, I am on that same path as you with trying to decide what to do. I really wanted to just run away the other day. I think it will just come with time...
Good luck!
XOXO

jonnajonna said...

Oh man, guys, my life has been one major roller coaster this summer! About school: I don't know what to do. I LOVE AAU. But... I'm not in the same space I was in last summer, you know? I'm just not going to end up where and with who I thought I was going to before-which was a big reason I decided to go to art school. I seriously don't know what to do. I love teaching, and am thinking that I'm going to switch gears and get everything I need for early childhood education. Someday though, I'd love to TEACH art! :)

I am THRILLED to for this class! The projects are amazing-and I can't wait to get started! I just had this feeling that I NEEDED to sign up! :) I will for sure post pictures of my attempts here for all to see-and on my fbook and flicker pages too.

Thanks so much for the kind words...I'll keep you both posted!

j

Heather Anne said...

Oh my gosh... we need to chat! We are so in the same boat it's not even funny!!!
I'm doing a BFA and a masters in education... that's turned out to be a good route for me anyway. :)
Teaching+art= happy!!!